1. An application for membership of the association as an ordinary or associate or independent member shall be made to the Secretary General in the prescribed form.
2. The application for membership shall be sent to the Secretary General together with a cheque or DD for the prescribed fee and annual Fee.
3. The committee shall take a decision on the application for membership within three months and its decision shall be final. The decision of the committee (whether acceptance or rejection of the application) shall be communicated by the Secretary General to the applicant.
4. Where the application for membership is accepted by the committee, the membership of the applicant shall commence from the beginning of the financial year during which the application is accepted.
5. Resignation by Members:
A) A member of the association may resign, by giving to the Secretary General notice in writing of his intention to do and shall there upon cease to be a member, either immediately or from such date as may be mentioned in the notice in this regard.
B) A member who has resigned shall nevertheless continue to be liable to the association for all amounts due from him to the association and for any other liability, which he might have incurred towards the association.
6. Disqualification from Membership of Association:
A) Disqualification: a person or individual shall be disqualified for being or for continuing ,as a member of the association if;
i) He is found to be unsound mind by a competent court
ii) He is convicted by a court of an offence involving moral turpitude and is sentenced on such conviction, to imprisonment for not less than six months
iii) If any change ,in case of name and address of member ,unless such changes are duly intimated to and are approved by the Executive committee
iv) Non-payment of dues within a reasonable period after notification
v) Failure to attend five (5) consecutive General meeting without prior notice
B) Removal by the Executive Committee:
i)The Executive Committee may after giving a member reasonable opportunity of hearing, remove the name of that member from the register of members, either for a specified period or indefinitely
ii)The Association will not be liable for refund of membership fees or other contributions received from the member under any of these circumstances.